Friday, August 15, 2008

My Work Friends!

I've been on a friend binge lately! Let me introduce you to my work friends - the people I spend most of my days with. I'm so fortunate to work with such wonderful people - and I really mean that. What a difference it makes when you look forward to seeing your co-workers after a few days away. We share our ideas, show off our new outfits and talk about or consume lots of great food together! I'm also looking forward to connecting with new friends via Blogspot. Life is good and I am blessed!

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Of course one of your MOST important friends is not in the photo...that's because she (i.e. ME) is behind the camera taking the picture. I feel slighted. (*sniff) And on my birthday no less :(

You've redeemed yourself, however, by the lucious chocolate cake you made for me. Ok...I forgive you.

Pam said...

But, my great and wonderful friend, you are in the back row (trying to hide?) in the group pic. What would we do without your expert photo skills?! So glad you enjoyed the cake (nothing like chocolate and cream cheese) and hope your special day was good and that your week-end celebration is excellent! Also hope we have lots more birthdays to celebrate!!!

dsr524 said...

This has to be one of the few times I'm actually innnnn the picture! Yeah me!, how fortunate to be included in the freinds picture!