Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I'm no Bakerella!

but, I try! Fortunately, my grandchildren don't know about the Bakerella blog site! I had great fun on Friday making a checkerboard birthday cake, cake pops, some cupcakes and an Easter basket cake! My little chick cake pops are not too smooth - the heads kept falling off when I dipped them in the melted chocolate - more practice required! Fortunately, they tasted great! The Easter cake was great fun - the eggs are cake covered with fondant and the grass and basket are all buttercream.



5 comments:

Jamie Payne said...

Yum, yum, yum! Have I mentioned that I LOVE cupcakes???

Pam said...

I thought of you when I was making flowers out of M&M's!

Cheryl said...

Pam: Everyone of your cakes "out does" the other one. You should quit your job and open your own bakery.

Anonymous said...

the Chick Pops are just the cutest! You're so talented!

Keren

c said...

wow. i do not know anything about the bakerella blog - but you are super cook. everything looks so cute and yummy!