Friday, October 31, 2008

Bonfire Night

Is there anything better than creating memories with children you love? I don't think so. Time is short and we are always trying to pack in so much work and so many activities - sometimes we all need to remind ourselves to slow down and remember what matters the most. I love spending time with my grandchildren - I can't believe the strength and power of the love I feel for them. I adored being a mother and always had so much fun with my own children. These two precious grandchildren are such a bonus! I get to do it all over again and it's so much easier now! This was our recent bonfire on a cool mountain night in North Carolina. And...I'm heading there this afternoon for Trick or Treating! Life is grand for a grandmother (or a Mimi!).

3 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Glad to see you return to blogging! If I didn't see you almost every day, I would have wondered what happened to you.Cute photos of the kids.

Jamie Payne said...

It's about time! Sounds like you've been busy, but since I don't get the privalege of seeing you every day you definitely need to blog some more!!!!

Chere said...

Yes Skinny Butt, I have missed you. Looks like you are having fun. Grandchildren have to be the best.