Friday, October 31, 2008

Great Guy, Awesome Car

OK, I know I haven't posted in a very long time! What's up with that!? Honestly, I've just been very busy or very tired...maybe a tad lazy too! Anyway - I thought I'd post some pics of our "baby" - our 1970 Super Bee. Does anyone else have a rival in their own home??? She must always be pristine - no dust, no wind, no rain. Men and their toys! Honestly, you could get so much more pleasure out of a cool pair of shoes! This works for me though...whenever I want something...I just have to mention the car payments for this little prize! All's fair!!!
I have lots to post - I've been to the beach, a wedding in chicago and today I'll have some great Halloween pics...so...stay tuned!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg. i can't wait to show this to brian. when i met him he had a restored impala!

Chere said...

We are the proud owner of a 69 Camero and a 1947 Mercury. The Mercury belonged to Fred's Grandfather. Dusty is the car buff. You are so right. Men and their toys.

Anonymous said...

Pam, he matches the car! I guess the analogy to shoes is accurate - we wear shoes to coordinate with our outfits; guys wear clothes to coordinate with their cars...