Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's almost the weekend!!!

Here it is Thursday night and I haven't blogged since Monday! Shameful. I've been so busy blog surfing I haven't wanted to take time out to add any interesting tid bits to my page. Hmmmm, maybe that means I don't have anything stimulating to say! I'm loving the way you can link from here to there, one side of the ocean to the other, etc. As I view blogs that are being updated by experienced experts I realize mine needs a lot of work! I need some flashy, fun stuff...all in good time! I need a week off of work just to play! To my friends - enjoy the weekend! And...keep writing the good stuff!

5 comments:

Judyann said...

Hi Pam,
I enjoy reading your blog. The grandkids are so cute. Also, liked your idea about seeing what's playing at the Legacy Theater for a girls night out. Let's check it out soon.

Marlee said...

Hi Pam! Keep up the blogging! You can really get into it and post pictures and all! Just have fun with it! I hope to see you soon! xoxo

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Love your blog and the photos. Please keep up the magic! As much as you like blog surfing, so do surfers enjoy reading what's up in the world of Pam. It's almost like the good old days when we had party lines. We could pick up the phone and listen in someone else's conversation (considered by Emily Post to be beyond rude). Surfing has a tinge of voyeurism in it. We can sneak a peek into someone else's life and don't even have to let them know we're watching. Kinda kinky, huh? (just kiddin' about the kinky part...and the voyeur part...kinda). Okay, okay... I'm SORRY I listened in on Michael Hortop's telephone conversation with his girlfriend! I just KNEW they were doing more than hold hands!

scrappysue said...

the beauty of blogging is that EVERY blog is different and every blogger has their own style, so don't try and mimic anyone - yours is fine the way it is! different blogs appeal to different people. some are wordy, some not. some have photos, others not.

Chere said...

I have not thought about blogging being like a party line. The sad part is that with the blog, you know what people are reading. Boo! Whoo! We had a party line at the lake when I was little. I could never hear any good stuff though. People were to busy playing at the lake. Pam your blog is great. I love blogs. You get to know each others thoughts and dreams. Keep bloggin and have fun.