Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let's All Remember

During this busy time it is easy for me to forget what it's really all about. I get caught up in the "I need to", "I have to", "Just one more gift", etc. None of that is really important as long as you have love, a healthy family, food, clothing and a roof over your head. Santa and gifts for our little ones are so much fun, but our children should be aware of the real reason we celebrate. Sometimes the true meaning of Christmas gets lost in the hubbub of holiday activities. The only truly important gift is the one God gave to us on that day...His Son and everlasting life if we ask for it. Let's all take a moment (or a few) to thank God daily for our blessings. All that being said...most of you who read this are my dearest friends and I'm very thankful for each of you and your unwavering support. What a special gift each of you are to me! Have a blessed Christmas!

1 comment:

Chere said...

Thank you so much for the reminder. I find myself often thanking God for life. Through him all things are possible. That belief is heavy in my heart this Christmas.