Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Back to Work!

Oh my...is it true??? Am I really back to the 8-5 daily grind? Yep, and you know what? It felt good to get back to work. I was ready to get off the couch (where I've watched a steady stream of Lifetime and Hallmark movies) and I missed my co-workers, especially my "work sisters" - I looked forward to hearing about their holidays (after all, we do spend a great deal of time together). It also felt good to get back to the gym today...did I really say good? OK - it felt necessary! Let's go 2009!!!

2 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Work??? It sucks! I'd rather be home, playing in my hobby room or with Ava. But I am optomistic about 2009 and hope it fulfills the promise of good things to come.

Working Mum said...

I dreaded going back on Wednesday, but two lessons in I was enjoying the company of my pupils and remembering why I love my job! It's never as bad as I imagine.