Friday, January 23, 2009

TGIF and then some!

You can tell it's been a long week when I haven't blogged at all. My Army husband was out of town and had our computer - that pretty much leaves me without a lifeline. I took advantage of my "free time" and organized my craft closet. After being inspired by my friend Judy's post about putting her scrap room in order I couldn't wait to get started on my own space. It is now a thing of beauty. Every single item is organized and easily attainable in cute boxes, etc. Now, what do you think I have planned for the weekend? Nothing! How sweet it is. But...very soon I'm going to start painting my kitchen and guest rooms. I better rest up!

6 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

I could find plenty to occupy your time this weekend. Care to come over to my house and help organize my scrap room? Having returned from our scrapbook cruise, my room is a mess. I am busily working on the lovely acrylic album from Teresa Collins' class in time for our 20th wedding anniversary. I plan to spend all Sunday working on it.

Unknown said...

LOL...I have this spare room that since before Xmas...I just THROW things in...NOW....it's a NIGHTMARE...With all the time you have...I could keep you busy at least till Spring! :)

Pam said...

Hmmm, maybe I need to start an organization business. I love to empty a space and then replace everything neatly. Now, why that thrills me I'll never understand, but it does! Bring me your closets, your junk rooms, garages and basements....

Anonymous said...

Ah yes, the whirling dervish strikes again!

Chere said...

Sounds like a peacefule week-end to me. Enjoy yourself skinny butt.

Pam said...

Shelley, Shelley, where are you???