Monday, September 15, 2008

Fabulous Weekend!


My husband and I spent the night on Friday at the Wyndham in Peachtree City. What an excellent evening!!! Checked in to find drinks, snacks and a Trisha Yearwood CD in our room. Then, drinks and dinner (amazing food)...golf cart ride to the Trisha Yearwood concert (she's awesome)...golf cart ride back to the hotel...more bar time...great room for the night and fabulous, fabulous breakfast in the morning. Thanks Jenny and Karen! If you are looking for a great venue for a meeting, seminar or a weekend getaway - definitely consider the Wyndham Hotel and Conference Center in Peachtree City, GA!

5 comments:

dsr524 said...

I am so jealious.

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

It sucks to be you.
I...ah...stayed home.
Yeah, I'm jealous too.

Jamie Payne said...

Hmmmm. I think I was at home...sorting laundry. Yup, you suck.

Chere said...

I double Debra. I did not realize that Trish was at the Fred. The Fred is moving up in the world. Glad that you and Don had such a great time.

Judyann said...

Trisha was great. So glad you had a nice time. But you really had the royal treatment by the Wyndam. Lucky girl.