Friday, September 5, 2008

What a Week!!!

Why is that these short work weeks that follow a Monday holiday are sooooo long and grueling? Add to that the fact that I stayed up way too late watching Sarah Palin's speech - SHE ROCKS!!! - and spent three nights baking and it all amounts to being one tired lady this week (but I think I kept my sense of humor..mostly). Fortunately, the weekend is here and that means dinner out tonight with the Longhorn friends and although I have a brunch tomorrow (the reason for all the cookies and cakes) there will still be time to rejuvenate before another work week. Well...after I write and then deliver my little speech to the church ladies tomorrow at the brunch (YIKES - how can they be interested in anything I have to say?) and then Whoopee - it's Scrap Club on Sunday after church. Ahhh...nothing like a great mix of activities and rest to boost your enthusiasm for life! I hope everyone has such fun! Posted below are some pics of my labor!


1 comment:

Kelsie said...

Awesome desserts! They look beautiful!

Thanks for visiting my blog! :)