Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Chocolate

My sweet husband travels a lot….lucky for me he always returns home with a lovely Godiva delicacy. Do I look forward to seeing him when he comes in the door – of course – even if he came home empty handed. But, I sure do look forward to his candy surprise every time! Notice how many pieces are missing...I couldn't wait to try out this new variety. Sometimes a photo op just has to wait. This box actually lasted for two weeks. I was strong! What's your chocolate weakness???

6 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Godiva chocolate is so creamy melt-in-the-mouth. Yum! This was my favorite until I tried the yummy chocolate you brought from your travels in Germany. That has to be the best!

Paula Lynn Johnson said...

Oh dear God. Now I have to go rip into the Lindt truffles that I was saving for the kids for Valentines.

Chere said...

I agree with the Mom Bomb. I love the white chocolate Lindt. Yum! Yum!

Working Mum said...

Ooo, Thorntons Eden for me. Do you have Thornton's in the US? Chocolate Heaven since 1911.......

Pam said...

Oh my - Working Mum reminded me of Thorntons chocolates. They are fabulous! I used to get them in Oak Brook, IL, but I think they've left the US. That's really sad!!!

Judyann said...

Pam, there is an awesome chocolate store in the little shopping center by Wal-Mart in PTC. It's called Oh Chocolate. Went there the other day. They give free samples and was wonderful.