Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank You Bakerella!








A friend led me to Bakerella’s wonderful blog and I could not wait to try my hand at making the cake pops she has on her site. How wonderful that she posted such detailed directions and inspiring photos. I had a great time in the kitchen…for seven hours…on Saturday. For my first time they came out ok. I look forward to making them again and taking a little more time with the dipping. They taste delicious and were a big hit with my friends. I also made a cake for my Elvis loving friends (Superbowl party) and a few little heart shaped snacks for Scrap Club. I guess it’s no secret that I love to bake…and eat!!! I long for pastry school (and a better camera), but for now this will have to do.

5 comments:

Debra (a/k/a Doris, Mimi) said...

Being Pam's co-worker and friend, I am often the lucky recipient of her confectionary delicacies. Most recently I sampled the heart-shaped cakes (yum!) and cake pops (yum!yum!). I will be your Guinea pig any time, Bakerella 2!!

dsr524 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
dsr524 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judyann said...

The cakes were fabulous and the pops were most delicious. I'm also glad that I get to sample some of your wonderful confectionary delights. Keep them coming, pretty please?

zuveena said...

you look awesome!!!!